Great tennis facilities in a superb setting and with the added bonus of being joined to a prestigious golf club.
The Tennis Club has 10 Valescure quick (clay) courts including 6 floodlit. Reservations can be made directly to the secretariat of the club.
The tennis club is joined on to the oldest golf course in the Var department, created in 1895 by Lord Ashcomb, the Valescure Golf Club.
10 Valescure Quick Clay courts (6 are floodlit)
509 meters long